Torresella x Cranberry French 75
- 1 cup, water
- 1 cup, sugar
- 2 cups, cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 oz, gin
- 1/2 oz, fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz cranberry syrup (recipe below)
- 2 oz, Torresella Prosecco
- 1 lemon twist for garnish
- Frozen cranberries for garnish
1. Make the cranberry syrup: Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves (don’t let it boil!). Add the cranberries and simmer for about 10 minutes or until cranberries soften and pop. Remove the syrup from the heat and cool to room temperature. Strain it and get rid of the cranberries.
2. Shake the cocktail: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, gin, cranberry syrup, and lemon juice and shake for a few seconds.
3. Top it off: Pour into a glass and top with Prosecco. Garnish with lemon, frozen cranberries, and enjoy!
Created by Torresella brand ambassador, Julia Dzafic from Lemon Stripes