- 2 apples (one green, one red) chopped into small cubes
- 1 cup, fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 sprigs, fresh rosemary plus extra for garnish
- 1 bottle, Torresella Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 cup of white grape juice
- 2 Tbsps, sugar
- 1.5 cups, club soda
1. Combine apples, cranberries, rosemary, and sugar in a large pitcher.
2. Poor grape juice, club soda, and Pinot Grigio over the fruit.
3. Let sangria chill in the fridge for an hour or two. You need at least an hour for the rosemary flavor to come through and the sugar to dissolve.
4. Pour into glasses and enjoy with a side of Michael Bublé!
Created by Torresella brand ambassador, Julia Dzafic from Lemon Stripes