Sparkling Rosemary Greyhound
- 2 cups, water
- 2 cups, sugar
- 6 springs, rosemary
- 1.5 oz, vodka
- 1 oz, Torresella Prosecco
- 1/2 oz, rosemary syrup (recipe below)
- 4 oz, grapefruit juice
- Rosemary for garnish
1. Make the rosemary syrup: Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves (don’t let it boil!). Pour the sugar water mixture over the rosemary sprigs in a bowl and let it steep for an hour (or more). You’ll have extra syrup if you’re only making a cocktail or two, but you can store it in the fridge and use it later.
- 2. Make the cocktail: Fill a glass with ice cubes and add vodka, rosemary syrup, Prosecco, and grapefruit juice.
- 3. Garnish and enjoy: Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and sip away!
Created by Torresella brand ambassador, Julia Dzafic from Lemon Stripes