- 6 oz Torresella Prosecco
- 4 oz mango purée
- 4 tbsp orange blossom honey
- 2 1/2 oz lime juice
- 2 tsp organic raw cane sugar
- 2-4 pinches ancho chile salt
- Ice: Big ice sphere with orange marigold flower frozen inside
- Garnish: lime wheel and ancho chile salt rim
- Glassware: Margarita glass
For the Ancho Chili Salt:
Add salt and ancho chile powder to a dry glass and mix. Once incorporated, pour onto a plate to rim the glassware and use the remainder for the cocktail.
For the Cocktail:
Grab two glasses and wet the top with water or lime juice to rim each with ancho chili salt. Add all ingredients, except for the Torresella Prosecco, to a cocktail shaker and shake well. Place an ice sphere in each margarita glass and strain the ingredients evenly into the glasses. Top with Torresella Prosecco and garnish with a lime wheel.
For the Ice Cubes:
Add an edible flower to each compartment in a large silicone ice cube tray. To create clear ice, fill each container with warm water, cover the mold, and place it in the freezer. Pop out the ice cubes when ready to serve.