Fig and Goat Cheese
- 5 oz goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, whipped
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, minced
- Sea salt
- Fresh black pepper
- 16 fresh figs, quartered
- 32 artisan-style crackers or crostini
- Thyme leaves, chopped
- Honey for drizzling
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese and room-temperature goat cheese. Whip until fluffy. Add honey, thyme, salt, and pepper. Blend to combine.
- Spread each cracker or crostini with the goat cheese mixture right before serving. Top each with a fig slice.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh thyme and a generous drizzle of honey. Serve immediately.