BUBBLY BEE’S KNEES COCKTAIL
- 4 Rosemary Sprigs (plus more for garnish)
- 3 tablespoons Honey (room temp.)
- 2 tablespoons Warm Water
- 1/2 cup Gin, chilled
- 1/2 large Lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1-2 cups Torresella Prosecco, chilled
Using a traditional 2” rocks ice mold, add one sprig of rosemary and one dried lemon curl to each mold before pouring in diluted water evenly. Be sure to have a mold that covers up the ice.
- Place four sprigs of rosemary in a standard or Boston cocktail shaker. Add honey and warm water and stir thoroughly using a long bar spoon until honey becomes syrupy. Once combined, add a handful of ice, the chilled gin and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Securely close and shake well. Open the shaker and add one to two cups of Prosecco, depending on the number of cocktail servings desired. Stir all ingredients with a bar spoon. While the foam dissipates, gather four coupe glasses and place one rosemary ice cube into each. Using a strainer, if using a Boston Shaker, distribute shaker ingredients evenly into the glasses and garnish with a lemon twist.