Passion Ol’ Fashion
- 2 oz Torresella Pinot Grigio
- .35 oz Balsamic Passion Fruit Gastrique
- 4 dashes of Mole Bitters
- Ice: King Cube
- Garnish: Lemon Peel
- For the Balsamic Passion Fruit Gastrique
- 24 oz Passion Fruit Liqueur
- 6 oz White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 qt Granulated Sugar
For the Balsamic Passion Fruit Gastrique
Place all ingredients into a large pitcher or sizable bowl. Stir at room temperature until sugar is completely diluted. Store in a sealed container and keep refrigerated for best shelf life. Gastrique can last up to 3 months. The longer it sits, the better it tastes.
For the Cocktail
Add all ingredients into a shaker or mixing glass. Add ice and stir for 10 – 15 seconds for proper dilution. Strain your cocktail into a rocks glass, garnish with a lemon peel, and enjoy!
Recipes created by mixologist Joshua Labrada