Chili-Lime Salmon Lettuce Tacos
- 2 lbs. salmon filets (skin on or off)
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jalapeño, stem removed and seeded
- Kosher salt to taste
- 24 leaves butter lettuce
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced into wedge
- 16 oz. jar of mango salsa
Place the salmon skin-side down on a non-stick sheet pan. Place the lime juice into a blender or food processor and add the oil and jalapeño. Process until jalapeño is finely chopped. Top salmon with jalapeno mixture and generously season with kosher salt. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
When the fish is ready, remove the skin and let salmon cool slightly. Place two lettuce leaves on top of each other and then top with a piece of salmon. Garnish with a wedge of avocado and a large spoonful of mango salsa and serve. Repeat with the remaining salmon.